Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Word from Patricia Bootsma 7/7/2011

For myself, before Duncan and Kate announced (at least before I knew) they were going to Raleigh, I was in the hospitality room in Toronto and I received a vision of two cities the Lord was going to powerfully touch. One of them was Raleigh and the other Cleveland. Who happened to be in the room was Steve Witt and also Duncan and Kate. Anyway, I am aware great things are happening now in Cleveland as per Steve Witt's testimony in Redding when I was there several months ago. Regarding Raleigh, there was a mushroom cloud like a good kind of nuclear bomb and it went all over the world.
During worship on the Sunday we were in Raleigh, I felt the Lord remind me of that word and He said that yes, things have already begun in the first CTF church was planted in Raleigh but yet there was much more to that word about to come to pass.
After the service Sunday, a gal came up to me and said she had had the same picture over CTF Raleigh of a mushroom cloud. I asked her to share it with Kate. Then a third gal told me she had a similar picture as well.
I had also felt a big awakening happening in the area - Great Awakening - and I felt it would in particular come through the youth.

-Patricia Bootsma
July 2011

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say thanks for posting all these words... so exciting to hear all the things God is doing and going to do! Thanks for sharing!
    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete