Thursday, July 7, 2011

Word from Ann-Marie Burrell 6/26/2011

I saw a picture of a dirt moat surrounding the church building which was very rocky.
The church was pure white in colour. Which I felt represented the heart of the church. The intimacy the church as a whole, had with the Lord and was of one spirit. I than saw going away from the church was a dirt road leading up a steep hill to a mountaintop. I felt the church had been in a wilderness experience season. On the mountaintop I saw green trees which I felt meant abundance and more provision was coming. In the supernatural and the natural. I saw the church seeing vision far into the distance and getting the big picture . Of what is to come and where its to go.

Further I saw many people of all ages gathering in the church building. A spirit of worship, joy and the Father's love exploded at CTF Raleigh. The building wasn't big enough to contain all the people. Isaiah 61:1-3 came to mind.

-Ann-Marie Burrell
Women Ablaze 6/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment