Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Word from Jocelyn Tracey 6/26/2011

I had a dream and in my dream I was in a coffee shop, I knew I was in the heart (exact centre) of Raleigh; I also knew that someone was coming to visit me, however I didn't know whom. A lady came in and sat down across from me.. she said 'I am an angel with a message, CTF in Raleigh will be receiving supernatural acceleration, there have been many promises which the Lord has handed them and they are coming to pass in God's timing ... tell the church to ready their hearts, for their is a wave coming. Let them know that Raleigh does not belong to North Carolina in the heavens, it belongs to CTF; Raleigh.... it is theirs to claim. God's hand is over their church. Finally, tell the youth that they have been chosen.

-Jocelyn Tracey
Women Ablaze 6/26/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment