Friday, February 26, 2010

Wow Prophecy from Julian Adams

2008

Just recently I was attending a team meeting where we gathered from our family of churches in France, key leaders to pray and strategize for the year forward. We were having a time of worship when the Lord took me into an encounter by the Spirit. In this encounter I found myself walking in a garden enjoying the presence of Jesus, when suddenly Jesus invited me into this room. I found myself in a treasure room. It was full of the most amazing jewels, treasure boxes full of gold and what seemed like big rocks
with diamonds hidden inside! Jesus began to speak to me about this room of treasure and heavenly resource!

Without delay I heard him say go search out your treasure and resource for this next year, as I did this, with much glee I might add, I literally was diving into treasure as I found myself energized by the Spirit. It was in this context that I saw you both, Duncan and Kate Smith looking, searching and enjoying the treasure of Heaven. This for me was really weird, as we have not really crossed paths other than a conference at Richard Maybury's church. I was actually startled by seeing you in this room! I noticed that you both were unaware of me as you were enjoying resource form heaven!

It was then I felt Jesus began to speak to me! I asked Him why you were both in this encounter, I felt him download a word into my heart for you both. I felt the Lord speaking about a new season of Resource and Treasure that the Lord was opening up to you. I felt him say these will be the resources that I will give the Smith's, people, buildings and nations. I felt him say this three times as I was there. God I believe is about to open up new vistas of opportunities for your church, ministry and the nations. I believe that part of your treasure will be coming into your true apostolic identity and part that will be released in displaying raw apostolic power.

I saw People, like literal treasures being added to you, from the affluent to the poorest of the poor. It was like the rocks of diamonds I was picking up. The divine enclosed in the earth. You will be a couple to break open the destiny of people that have being hidden for a long time. There is something about famous men and women who will join you. I mean this in terms of well-known people in secular arenas. I even felt there would be some famous actors who you will have contact with and draw them into an encounter of Jesus. I saw people of great influence given to you to open up the region
you are working in.

I believe another part of the treasure will be men and women who have been disillusioned with the church. Broken men and women. Those burnt stones that have been left on a heap and discarded. I felt that the Lord was excited when he was speaking to me about this but, there was also a caution. I felt him say there would be those who would want to spy out your freedom and criticize it. I felt like God would expose this and give you apostolic wisdom as to how to deal with them. My sense was that God was going to give you some unlikely candidates who will join you and bring an evangelistic momentum to you very quickly! There were some burnt stones that you would restore back into ministry!

I felt the Lord speak to me about moments of doubling. It was like I could see a Sunday when you church would literally double in size. There is a breaking in of God coming to you that will cause radical increase!

I then saw building made out of precious stones. I felt the Lord would give you key buildings in the area that you work. I saw houses and big buildings. More than one! Buildings that would be used for equipping and releasing. This was not about simply places to meet or to have a nice building. I felt God wanting to give you title deeds and keys that would give you access to the community and to serve as a display of Glory. It was like there would be a residue of anointing in these place and people would come to receive as a result. I saw a lot of activity in building, I felt God say this will be a training house for revivalists and those who would bring reformation. I believe that God is going to unlock apostolic revelation to you that will release people to be trained and sent to impact many places, much like yeast effects a whole bowl of flour!

I also sensed that as you both were digging into these treasures there were treasures given that were specific to particular nations. It was like there were different types of treasure that came from different lands. I felt in particular you would be given building in other lands too. Even lands from poorer nations. As I continued in my encounter, there was a real sense of you both putting on jewels, crowns and precious stones. There was a sense of you both parading the multi-colored wisdom of God. I felt the Lord is about to take you both up a gear, and whilst you have had profile in many places God was about to unveil you to Nations. I felt that God said to me, part of the resource will be nations. God is going to give you nations that will be like a home from home. It is like you will have authority in those nations to see the out working of God's purposes. It will mean you will stand before very influential people in government and even kings and presidents. It was as if you were wearing theses nations like crowns and you would release nations into their redemptive destiny. I saw you finding treasure in these nations and exposing them to the world. I believe this is about finding sons and daughters in many nations and releasing them. This is about fathering and releasing! Duncan I feel like God wants you to know that the dreams in your heart for specific nations are his dreams and you will come into them sooner than you think!

I believe that the Lord will even give you predictive prophetic insight into what will happen in the economic and political situations of some of these nations. They are yours to display God's wisdom and grace with! God will give you particular nations as yours. I believe part of the nations he will give you an increasing measure and exposure to will be, South Africa and some European countries. I sense there might even be some connections with places that have been dark, like France, Spain and some Scandinavian nations. (This is just what I sense; I know you will be able to weigh this. Don't be surprised if doors don't open to you increasingly in these places.)

It really is a season of new treasure for you. New opportunities and new encounters in the treasure/resource rooms of heaven! I do believe that Your new church will be an apostolic base that will have an impact on many nations! Get ready it is a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment