Friday, February 26, 2010

Words confirming revival: Tammy Schabel

January 2010

As early as second grade I would lie awake at night listening for the trumpet to blow. I did not want to go to sleep because I wanted to be ready for the Lord’s return. I was still living with my mom at that time in a small apartment in northeast Greensboro. I would go to church as often as I could as a child. I loved being in church for any reason. I had a strong awareness of God’s presence. I felt His Spirit with me and I had a sense about things that were to take place at some time in my future. My parents were already divorced and in third grade I went to live with my fathers parents who raised me from then on. In search for relationship with God in the Baptist Church, I grew up praying that He would not forget me and leave me behind. In my early twenties I left the Baptist Church when God audibly spoke to me one Sunday morning and told me that I did not belong there anymore. It was the first time that I had heard Him speak to me that way. I looked all around for the voice, but there was no one seated near me. I had already been filled with the Holy Spirit at a Bible study that I attended after work on Thursday nights so the Lord led me to a Spirit-filled church. Around that point in my life I began to pray continually for revival and awakening. I loved studying about generals and reformers in the Kingdom. In 1996, I was at Pastor Steve and Karen’s house during a snow storm. They had a women there named Perry Parnacher, she was a Pastor and Prophetess from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I had never met her before that day, but I had heard about her. She had an adopted son who was at UNCG in school. She would come to visit and a lady I knew named Ann would hold prophetic meetings while she was in Greensboro. I had never made it to any of the meetings but God had set this divine appointment up on this cold, snowy February day. My son, Josh and I sat before her and she prayed and spoke over us both with exact words. She prophesied that I had been praying to the Lord, “Oh God, please do not let me miss revival.” She then said, “Not only will you not miss revival, but you will be in the center of revival.” One night before moving to Raleigh, I watched Pastor Choe from Korea as he spoke on TBN. He had ask the Lord, “What about the United States of America?” The Lord had him get a map out and told him that where the Lord placed his fingers there would be revival and Raleigh, NC was one of the areas. We moved to the Raleigh area to help a new ministry get established in 1997. So moving here was exciting at the time! We believed that revival would take place there but it did not. On July 22, 2003 while I sat on my tractor mowing the nearly two acres of land that we had at that time, the Lord spoke to me about revival. We were still at the ministry that we moved to the Raleigh area to help established. We had supported the Pastors even a year before we moved due to the Lord having spoke to Michael and I to reconnect with this couple and pray for them. The Lord had told us in 1989 when we were moving to NC from Louisiana (where Michael had grown up I had gone to Bible College) that we would one day be with this couple working in ministry. The Lord had told us other things as well to prepare our hearts to one day come to this area. But by July 2003, the Lord said that our seven year journey with this couple was up, our ship was in port and it was time to get off the ship. Then He began to show me a white building that would house revival. This building was somewhere in Raleigh and He showed me that it would have colors of purple in it. There were other things that He showed me, such as some of the ministry that Michael and I would be doing, and He even had me go read scriptures out of Isaiah 60 and 61. We drove through Raleigh on many occasions looking for the building and I even made a flower arrangement for it. People have since given us many gifts of purple candles and white churches. That same year (2003) Michael and I did something that we have never done before or since, we went to JCC in Smithfield to see Janet Paschal do a performance. Latter at a prophetic meeting I met a man named Larry Webber that gave me a word. He said that he had seen Janet Paschal at JCC, the same time that Michael and I were there, and while there he went into a vision. During the vision he saw a white building that had columns in it, but even with the columns you could still see the stage from wherever you sat. In this building would be revival and he believed that we would both be there working in ministry at this building. Interestingly enough, while he spoke the wind of heaven was strongly circling us. On New Years Eve 2003 and New Years Day of 2004, we were visiting with friends of ours in Virginia. One of them confirmed many of the things that the Lord had showed me on July 22, 2003. He even saw Michael and I in the white building. Years later the Lord connected us with a couple, named Craig and Yvonne Hughes, that He had previously told us about. When we met, we shared the things that the Lord had showed us about revival coming to Raleigh. They had seen the white church building also with the purple in it. They also knew another women that had seen the white church with columns and purple.
In May 2008, I went with one of our leaders to Maryland for a conference. While there Stacy Campbell prophesied over me and spoke of the coming move of God and how God would be using me. Over the years we have received many words about revival and the ministry that God has called us to. We feel that CTF-Raleigh is a definite part of what we have seen and heard from the Lord and others about. God Bless CTF-Raleigh and may this ministry be one without bars and may it stretch all the way to the Heavens. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment