Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hannah's Testimony

My life has been so touched since the conference. 3 years ago, I used to operate powerfully in the Holy Spirit, doing full time deliverance ministry and then God told me to go learn how to be a chef. Since then, it has been a very amazing and hard journey navigating in the restaurant industry with no formal training- just having the voice of the Lord to guide me and His favor. Long story short, for 3 years I have been practicing intimacy, but not in any sort of ministry or getting wrecked in the spirit very often. Just working crazy hard long hours in some very distinguished restaurants. Since the conference, I have prayed for 2 people who have received very miraculous healings from long term infirmities and today- I led my friend who was a witch to the LORD!! There is so much fruit from last weekend. I literally wake up every morning feeling the presence of God manifesting very strongly. The Lord has had me call my church family in Seattle and a friend in Colorado to impart the fire from Raleigh. I have laid hands on everyone here in Atlanta and released the fire with crazy glory pouring down on them. I wanted to write to you what the Lord shared with me about your ministry and what was going on in the spirit last weekend. Your ministry has such a special anointing for abundance and provision. Obviously, with the 1.2 million manifesting recently. Last weekend, there were gates in the spirit being opened and created to highways into the treasuries of Heaven. Keys were being released to everyone there. As a gate keeper, God showed me last weekend that not only can we open and close gates, we can call gates to be built and come forth when the Lord releases the anointing for it. There is a very specific anointing in your church for Kings to come forth. I saw that many of your young people will be raised up to be world leaders in finance, entertainment, evangelism, education etc. I kept hearing the word, "Royalty". You are raising a generation who knows they are royalty in the Kingdom, but will pave the way for that reality manifesting in the world. -Hannah Chung, Burning! Conference 2012 attendee

No comments:

Post a Comment